It is a system that follows up the implementation of plans, programs and projects, so it provides the ability to monitor five year plans, and programs and the research and operation projects. Also it works on limiting the project resources and their relevant budgets, and performance control.
This system provides dashboards that monitor the current situation for all the relevant projects, by setting up the proper performance indicators and then inputting their values for each project, with the option of printing periodic financial or technical reports that helps in taking the right decisions.
- System Features
• Planning: setting up strategic plans, list general strategic objectives, and executive policies and portfolios along with included projects.
• Applications: various applications to manage proper projects for all functions and sectors whatever their size is.
• Implementation: Employing the outcomes and performance indicators and activities for projects with different weights, each according to its importance.
• Budget: managing project’s budget and allocating it on the resources and monitoring the project time indicators.
• Time: Managing projects stages and split it on activities and monitoring project time indicators.
• Resources: determines the coordinators of the project executing agencies, project consultants, project managers, team leaders along with every stakeholder in the project.
• Reliability and quality: controlling submission on deadlines and in the budget and on all levels of agreed quality.
• Documents: periodic reports, document monitoring and project charter along with quality plans and risk documentation and other issues and changes.
• Measurement dashboards: identify the project feasibility and evaluate the results and enhance them with diagrams that helps in decision making.